Our season starts May 15th and runs until October 1st. We are a seasonal campground and have over 125 seasonal sites on 100 acres with 1 km of shoreline. We have limited sites for weekends and these are restricted to campers friends and family.
We are located at the southern tip of Otter Lake, in eastern Ontario, Canada. You can find us just off Route 15. Turn onto Briton Houghton Bay Road, we are the first place on your right (4790).
Modern clean restrooms and showers.
Large Pull Through Sites.
- Swim in the clear waters of Otter Lake.
- Sunbathe on our sandy beach or floating raft.
- Go boating on the calm waters of Otter Lake. Bring your canoe or kayak!
- Nature hikes.
- Childs playground.
- Picnic areas.
- Heated swimming pool.
- Weekly planned events.
- Big fish! Catch ’em!
- Over 125 seasonal campsites from full shade to full sun.
- Electricity and water hook-ups; 30 amp service.
- Most with sewer hook-up.